Tuesday, February 2, 2016

DAY FOUR


 As promised, I have uploaded a photo of my face with makeup so that you guys can see the dryness and coverage. This is also for contrast, since you all see me post-face washing and pre-bed.
 As you can see, there are flaky bits beside my chin on the left side of my face. This is also the "clear" side and the one I hope strangers focus on when interacting with me...
 This is the scary pimple patch on the right side of my face (with foundation and concealer over top). There is no makeup in the world that would cover this hot mess. It's quite depressing to look at but am hoping it will get better over time while using epiduo. I should also note that my foundation BURNED while applying it in the morning.

This is the pimple patch without makeup. It is red, sore and VERY tempting to go on a popping spree. But I won't, because I promised. There are also big cysts developing along my jawline area that will surely sprout any time now. It might be relevant that Aunt Flo will be visiting tomorrow so that could be worsening the acne. When I apply my lotion it burns my face, and throughout the day my skin feels tight and uncomfortable.

As always, until tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment