Sunday, February 14, 2016

DAY FOURTEEN

The pimple on my cheek (left side) is hard and with a whitehead. I'm still not going to pop it. Also, I feel another massive breakout coming on my jawline on the right side. It appears in the photo attached as red spots, but feels very painful. My skin is still dry, pink, and burning. I broke down and popped two pimples on the corner of my jaw, and two beside my ear. I felt as though the ones on my jawline would have turned into a massive cyst otherwise. I am avoiding any "visible" pimples that are on my face to avoid scarring. I'm not sure if it will make a big difference, but time will tell I suppose. I want to take a night off from applying epiduo, but I am scared that I will break out even more. Other than that, there is no breaking news. My eye lids are still dry and flaky, which is quite puzzling for me. Until next time.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment