Sunday, February 14, 2016

DAY TWELVE

For some reason, the top portion of my eyes are flaking really badly. I didn't apply any gel on there, obviously so I'm not quite sure how it got there. I contemplated skipping a day of epiduo, but opted against it. I figure I will go into it with my guns blazing. Tonight, I applied my gel and opted to apply Vaseline all over my face and eyes. Even the Vaseline burned to put on. My skin is tight, burning, and overall uncomfortable.

I was wearing a dark blue cowl neck shirt today, and looked down to find a massive amount of my flaked off skin trapped in the cowl. That's hot. I keep seeing new breakouts, in relatively the same areas as I always have. I suppose that it's  so much for seeing positive results. I may be feeling emotional, but I am wondering why I am even making myself suffer. I guess everything for the sake of beauty.

I still have not popped anything, but will probably have a squeeze-fest tomorrow if the huge ugly whiteheads keep appearing on the right side of my chin. I am feeling really down at the moment about my skin and overall appearance. My skin looks ugly, and feels horrible with no sign of improvement. Until next time.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment