Sunday, February 14, 2016

DAY ELEVEN

I left the epiduo on my skin for 15 minutes before applying moisturizer. And BOY did it burn. More than usual today. I have three quite painful flare ups on my face. One with a nice attractive white head. I had to use extraordinary amounts of self control while washing off my makeup. I will say, that overall the appearance of my skin is slightly better. There aren't little tiny bumps all over, just a few very deep pimples. I prefer that, actually. I am hoping that at some point in my journey, that my skin will be at least 80% clear. I also got a good shot of my nose flakes, so hopefully you're not eating while reading. I'm going to be avoiding mirrors until the big juicy whitehead by my skin shows itself off my face. Until next time, y'all.

WITH MAKEUP:

 
 

WITHOUT MAKEUP:
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment