Thursday, February 4, 2016

DAY SIX

The pimples on my chin area are really bothering me. I'm not used to having so many unsightly pimples (with bright white centres) on my face at a time. I have noticed that today the cluster seems to look a little better than it did yesterday. Some of the pimples are shrinking in size and I have a feeling by the end of next week they will be gone. I lost patience and popped a deep cyst that was located beside my ear. It didn't seem to speed up its disappearance and it still feels as though there is infection underneath the skin in that area. My skin is quite dry, and I am trying to avoid wearing face makeup to let it breath. I have noticed the smaller headless little bumps that were around my chin are slowly disappearing. We will see what tomorrow brings. Until tomorrow



No comments:

Post a Comment