Sunday, February 14, 2016

DAY FIFTEEN

Today when applying my epiduo, I first applied Vaseline to my eyes and around my nose. I hope this will help the dryness. Also, I started applying moisturizer twice a day. This seemed to help with my visible flakes. I want to avoid exfoliation because I am worried it may burn or irritate my face further. My face doesn't look as red today, and doesn't feel as tight as it has been feeling recently. Possibly, my skin is getting used to the product *knocks on wood*. The larger pustule I have on my skin is shrinking, and the center of it looks more green/yellow coloured (ew). The left side of my face is freaking out, while the right side seems to be calming down. I suppose they are taking turns? The pimples that I popped yesterday are almost fully healed and not painful. My period is done also, so potentially my hormones are calming down and this will have a positive impact on my skin. Who knows. Until next time.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment