Wednesday, February 10, 2016

DAY TEN

I have a painful cyst forming below the "clearing up" patch on the right side of my chin area. It hurts like hell, but I'm not going to touch it. The flakes around my lips aren't really imoroving so I skipped applying the epiduo on that area tonight. Hopefully that will help somewhat. I ordered a Boscia konjac sponge from Sephora tonight as was suggested on Reddit skincare addiction. Hopefully that will help slough off my scales. I am giving up foundation for a while, since it makes my skin burn like crazy and makes me look more flaky than I am. The pimples that are on the right side of my face seem to be just peeling off. Also, the small white pimples around my chin are slowly disappearing, and they are the ones that never quite disappeared. I think these pimples that are showing up are the little bastards going away. As promised, I am including a 10 day side-by-side for comparison. Until next time.

RIGHT SIDE DAY ONE




No comments:

Post a Comment