Sunday, January 31, 2016

DAY THREE




The right hand side of my chin area has started breaking out (which I anticipated). The area around my nose is feeling raw and sore. I will try to be careful tomorrow while applying it to stay away from my nose. There is no scarring improvement, but I do notice the first pimple in the cluster that appeared in day 2 is slowly shrinking. A pimple like this (without me clawing it) would take an average of a week to get to this stage. The sides of my nose are still tender, but I have been diligently applying Vaseline around them to keep them protected. 

My skin has been flaking in areas around my chin (lightly), but this is nothing that if worrisome or bothersome for me. I haven't had to go out yet, but will comment on and photograph the look of my skin (and its dryness) with foundation on it in a later post. The sides of my nose are still tender, but I have been diligently applying Vaseline around them to keep them protected. 

Until tomorrow!


No comments:

Post a Comment